Email forwarding is set up in the Control Panel by the Domain Administrator or by an Email User.
- Log in to the Control Panel as Domain Administrator or Email User (how?)
- (bypass this step if you logged in as an Email User) Click on the
'Mail' icon in the 'Services' section (if you can't see the 'Mail' icon
or 'Services' section, click on the 'Home' link in the top left hand
corner of your screen)
- (bypass this step if you logged in as an Email User) Click on the email address that you wish to set up email forwarding for
- Click the 'Redirect' icon in the 'Tools' section
- Type in the email address you want to forward emails to, tick the box for 'Redirect' and click the 'OK' button
- Lastly - if you wish for emails to be kept in the original mailbox
they were sent to, you need do nothing else. However, if you want for
emails to simply bypass the original mailbox without leaving a copy,
you need to disable the mailbox by clicking on the 'Mailbox' icon in
the 'Tools' section and untick the box for 'Mailbox', then click the
'OK' button. This last option will ensure that the original mailbox
does not fill up the available space on the account.